I biasly suggest everyone should. You don't need to have problems to seeing one. With the right support, you can move through your life gracefully, quickly and joyfully. It is okay to have help. Take your time to find the right help. TRUST YOUR INTUITION!
1. Give it time and space
2. Give your body great nutrients
3. Have a positive attitude
4. Use this time as a gift to things you don't normally get to do
Please feel free to share this video to those you know who can use this. Subscribe to this channel for more videos like in the future and to get more love from me :-)
We all have the need to love and to be loved. For the wholehearted, it can be difficult to do when your heart is jaded. Here are a 3 simple things to remember:
1. Make time and space to heal the past hurt wounds
2. Make a conscious decision to lean in fully
3. Know the rules of the game and be okay with whatever the outcomes may be.
It is your nature to love fully so honor who you are. Do not settle for less and sell yourself short to a potential amazing great love in your life.
2 main things that will help you to be more responsive instead of reactive to criticism:
1) The intensity of your reaction is correlated to how much unresolved emotional wounds from the past. Explore and heal the wound instead of beating yourself up over it.
2) Even without the unresolved past wounds, it is part of human nature for you to feel what you feel.
Let yourself feel it so you can heal it. It is helpful to consider the person who gives you criticism is a blessing that brings out the worse of you out so you can make it beautiful.
I don't know" space can be a very uncomfortable space for someone who likes to be in control. I found that it is very helpful during the "I DON'T KNOW" is for you to stop the forcing, pushing or controlling. Instead, you embrace the space for it so you can experience true surrendering.
Once you allow that, deep insights and wisdom come through unexpectedly. You can even take a step further by celebrating this "I don't know" space. That is how life magic happens. You let it! Enjoy the "I don't know" and the unknown that comes with it.